I was exhausted around 9 o'clock this evening. By 10 o'clock I wanted to pass out. Then I decided to listen to Owl City and now it's almost 2 in the morning and I am not sleepy at all. I am tired in my head but not sleepy in my body and I greatly desire rest. I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I'm not sure why. I could pooh-pooh over this for ages but that would be ridiculous so I will not. I used to have meaningful things to say but now the most meaningful thing I can think of is this: 
Because usually without would mean "the absence of...something," right? But if you think of it in regards to within, it takes on a whole new idea! I'm kind of blown away by this prospect. I love it when words take on unrealized meanings.Time for sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment